What is it?
I am here to challenge that.
What are successful learning journeys about?
- The translation of knowledge into actionable insights, new mindset, behaviours and habits that drive business results
- The good use of psychometrics and 360 behavioural feedback to increase self awareness and recognise impact on others
- Identifying key high-value experiences that enable accelerated learning
- Integrating the discipline of reflection on experience
- Using observable and measurable data to track and celebrate progress
- Using tech and digital learning to socialise learning and embed it into day-to-day activities
- Learning with and through others by using communities of practice, mentoring, peer groups, action learning and coaching mastery
- Cultivating a learning culture that enables the individual to take responsibility for their growth and development
- Making learning enjoyable!
Frameworks and tools
Developed over 25 years of research and refinement, the Primary Colours® Model of Leadership reflects underlying psychological differences between people, therefore taking account of the interplay between personality and performance. It provides a common language for leadership and management at all levels in an organisation
- Individual self-assessment: Leaders take up to three personality surveys, each recognised as excellent in its field and mapped on to the Primary Colours® Model. Sample report.
- Primary Colours 360 Report: The results are combined with feedback from the Primary Colours® 360 feedback survey to discover how self-assessment of current behaviour compares to the evaluation of peers, reports and senior colleagues. Sample report.
- Team alignment: An overall team profile is produced based on aggregate individual results from personality and 360 assessments. This is further explored in a Team Alignment exercise involving the whole team in a workshop format. Sample report.
Founded in 1987 by Drs. Joyce and Robert Hogan, Hogan leads the world in personality assessment and leadership development. With products and services in 56 countries and 47 languages, what began as a small startup has evolved into the industry leader serving more than half of the Fortune 500. Grounded in more than four decades of validated research, Hogan assessments were the first to scientifically measure personality for business.
Types of reports:
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – Predicts job performance by measuring normal personality. Further details here.
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) – Identifies personality-based detailers that can limit the career potential. Further details here.
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) – Identifies ideal jobs, positions, and work environments. Further details here.
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
The EQ-i 2.0 measures the interaction between a person and the environment he/she operates in. Assessing and evaluating an individual’s emotional intelligence can help establish the need for targeted development programs and measures. This, in turn, can lead to dramatic increases in the person’s performance, interaction with others, and leadership potential.
Types of reports:
- The EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Report: This self-report examines EQ-i 2.0 results through four key dimensions of leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight, and Innovation. Sample report.
- The EQ360® Leadership Report: This provides an in-depth analysis by having those who work with you and know you personally provide feedback in addition to your self-assessment. Sample report.
- The EQ-i 2.0® Group Report: This combines the EQ-i 2.0 scores of individuals that take the EQ-i 2.0 in a manner that enables interpretation at the group or team level. Sample report