What is it?
I am here to challenge that.
What are successful learning journeys about?
- The translation of knowledge into actionable insights, new mindset, behaviours and habits that drive business results
- The good use of psychometrics and 360 behavioural feedback to increase self awareness and recognise impact on others
- Identifying key high-value experiences that enable accelerated learning
- Integrating the discipline of reflection on experience
- Using observable and measurable data to track and celebrate progress
- Using tech and digital learning to socialise learning and embed it into day-to-day activities
- Learning with and through others by using communities of practice, mentoring, peer groups, action learning and coaching mastery
- Cultivating a learning culture that enables the individual to take responsibility for their growth and development
- Making learning enjoyable!
Frameworks and tools
Developed over 25 years of research and refinement, the Primary Colours® Model of Leadership reflects underlying psychological differences between people, therefore taking account of the interplay between personality and performance. It provides a common language for leadership and management at all levels in an organisation
- Individual self-assessment: Leaders take up to three personality surveys, each recognised as excellent in its field and mapped on to the Primary Colours® Model. Sample report.
- Primary Colours 360 Report: The results are combined with feedback from the Primary Colours® 360 feedback survey to discover how self-assessment of current behaviour compares to the evaluation of peers, reports and senior colleagues. Sample report.
- Team alignment: An overall team profile is produced based on aggregate individual results from personality and 360 assessments. This is further explored in a Team Alignment exercise involving the whole team in a workshop format. Sample report.