Leadership Development Specialist, Executive Coach
My focus area is designing, facilitating and embedding bespoke leadership development programmes in organisations, coaching senior leaders and teams in their shared endeavour to create value for the organisation and all its stakeholders. I am particularly experienced in working with blue chip tech-driven organisations operating in an agile environment.
Expertise: Making learning ‘stick’; Executive Coaching; Systemic Team Coaching; Action Learning.
- Hundreds of hours of executive coaching experience at senior leadership level.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and delivering learning and development programmes. Over 5000 hours of training delivery and facilitation.
- Extensive intercultural experience having lived in 3 countries and working in vastly international environments.
I bring a unique mix of technology and psychology, having studied a Bsc. in Computer Science and a MA in Psychology – Educational Sciences – Adult Learning. I am a Practising Executive Coach with the Association of Professional Coaching and Supervision (APECS), level A & B qualified with the British Psychological Society (BPS), accredited in using robust psychometric assessments like Hogan Assessments, EQ-i 2.0 and NEO / Primary Colours of Leadership. I also hold a Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching.
- APECS Practising Executive Coach
- NLP Professional Coach, Certified by the Society of NLP (USA), International Association of NLP (IANLP – Switzerland), International Association of NLP Institutes (Germany), International Coaching Institutes
- Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality (formerly Level A&B), British Psychological Society (BPS)
- European Test User Certificate (Level 2) – Work and Organisational Assessment, European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA)
- Hogan Assessments Certified
- BarOn EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 emotional intelligence assessments certified
- NEO Personality Inventory certified
- Primary Colours® Model of Leadership accredited
In my most recent role of Leadership Development Manager for Vodafone Group, I co-architected the global Performance Development learning programme – the first digital end-to-end offering of this kind for the organisation. This impacted over 8.000 leaders and over 100.000 employees in 26 countries.
I have hundreds of hours of one-to-one coaching experience at Senior Leadership level. Clients describe my coaching style as immersive and integrative.
Leaders working with me have valued being really listened to, getting back the time to think, understanding self and impact on others better, owning their accountability, making informed decisions about their future, integrating conflicting perspectives, resourcing themselves better and becoming more resilient, seeing the big picture and systemic implications, challenging assumptions and becoming better leaders.
Teams working with me have valued clarifying their unique contribution and what they stand for, how to engage critical stakeholder groups and generate value, how to best work together, creating a growth environment which upholds diversity of thinking and alignment of values, increasing their capacity for shared and distributed leadership, contributing and being accountable for each other’s success and development.
• Integrity and ethics
• Deep respect for people’s individuality
• Enthusiasm, passion and energy
• Authenticity and self-expression
• Dialogical, reciprocal partnerships
• Resilience, grit and focus
• Balance and emotional regulation
• Brave, present and relaxed
• ‘Just enough’ is plenty
• Brave, clear and intentional
• Taking time to really notice what’s going on
• Taking time to ask and reflect on the important questions
• Manifesting gratitude and celebrating progress
• Deep trust and optimism in our potential and ability to progress
• Speaking with clarity and simplicity